Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quotes

I guess I'm out of stuff to write about for a while.


Here are some quotes that I saved over the past year…


"Moving on is simple; it's what you leave behind that makes it difficult" - Unknown


"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost


"Only after disaster can we be resurrected." - Tyler Durden


"We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance." - Harrison Ford


"No matter how much you hurt, there's someone else out there who feels the same pain. Let that sink in, and it won't hurt so much." - Unknown


"If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it." - Unknown


"In times of darkness, be the light. In times of death, generate new life. In times of sorrow, be strong for someone else." - Marianne Williamson


"Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours." - Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment